Vehicle wraps are your most potent tool to make a good impression. An attractive wrap can draw attention while you’re on the road, act as a billboard while you’re parked, and build trust in your professionalism each time you visit a potential customer.
Designing and applying great vehicles wraps is a complex process and you wouldn’t want to invest in a cut-rate wrap. We make sure to utilize the highest quality materials and have facilities specifically designed to apply wraps accurately and effectively.
Our process is as follows:
- Discuss your specific vehicle make and model with you. We’ll take pictures and acquire measurements.
- We’ll generate a design and apply it to a layout of your specific vehicle type.
- After design/layout is approved, we’ll decide the best plan of attack for installation. This will determine how we panel (strategically slice) your wrap pieces for optimal performance.
- Print the graphics and check for errors.
- After allowing the graphics to out gas (cure/dry), we laminate the graphics and trim the panels, getting them ready to install.
- Detail clean the vehicle with denatured alcohol, removing any factory/dealer decals or emblems that need to be removed.
- Install the graphics and run quality control checks.